Implant-retained crowns can be used to replace a single missing tooth. The implant is first surgically placed into the jaw, where it is allowed to heal for 3-6 months. Once the jaw has healed, the crown or bridge is placed using the implant as a retaining foundation. The wait is important as it allows the implant to fuse with the natural bone. No need to worry, before you leave we will fit your gap with a temporary tooth to protect it as well as avoid any discomfort between visits. These crowns are made to look and feel like your natural teeth and can last for decades.
Our patients agree that there are many advantages that come with dental implants.
- They are aesthetically pleasing
- The next best thing to healthy natural teeth
- The most comfortable solution to replace missing teeth
- They are unnoticeable
- It is a long-term solution
- No damage to the jaw bone
- The most convenient option – no more removable teeth
- They are easy to eat with
- It is a permanent fixture